Help us create solutions together by joining the United Bank & Trust team. Learn more about us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled
Currently, United is accepting resumes only for the following open position:
(2) Part-time Client Service Representative:
The Client Service Representative is a client contact position. Their mission is to provide exceptional service that leads to expanding client relationships. The CSR is to accurately process a variety of transactions, adhere to specific policies and procedures, discover additional financial needs of clients and designate referrals to the appropriate area.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Works effectively in team atmosphere
- Solid math proficiency
- Prior cash handling and balancing experience desired
- Previous experience in providing client service/sales preferred
- Flexibility in work schedule including evenings and Saturdays as needed
- General knowledge of PC equipment and software
- Other duties as directed
Mall Office (Adrian) and Hickman Financial Center (Tecumseh)
As needed Monday-Friday with Saturday rotation.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com