SBA 7(a) Loans
It’s often difficult for start-up and existing small businesses to secure traditional financing for general business purposes. That’s where an SBA 7(a) loan comes in. Whether you’re looking to begin a business, improve cash flow, acquire new equipment, purchase real estate or restructure debt, this could be exactly what your business needs to move forward.
Let the experts at the Structured Finance Group work with you on an SBA 7(a) solution.
- Up to 90% financing on total project costs
- Requires as little as 10% borrower equity
- No balloon payments and no additional refinancing expenses
- Terms up to 25 years for real estate, which will help you reduce monthly mortgage payments
- Terms up to 10 years for equipment, working capital and startup costs