At United Bank & Trust, we understand how critical it can be to take advantage of opportunities to grow your business through acquisition, and we partner with you to design solutions so you’ll be ready. Contact us for a consultation on business acquisition solutions for your business.
Find out more about what we can do for your business:
SBA 7(a) Loans
Use Small Business Administration loans to start or acquire a business, buy land and equipment, renovate, refinance or acquire inventory or working capital. An SBA 7(a) loan through United Bank & Trust includes:
- Flexible repayment terms
- Flexible uses of funds, such as funding Goodwill, Permanent Working Capital, Inventory, etc.
- Lower down payments
- Fast credit approval
- No balloon payment
- Projects ranging from $500,000 to $5 million
SBA 504 Loans
The Small Business Administration's 504 loan program provides long-term, fixed-rate financing to small businesses for construction or renovation of facilities; or to acquire real estate, machinery and equipment. It is potentially the better choice if the business being acquired is a straight asset purchase.
- Access to low interest rates
- Up to 90% loan-to-cost financing
- No down payment for certain projects
Commercial Real Estate Loan Solutions
We rely on our 25+ years of experience and a nationwide network to help you finance all your commercial real estate needs.
- Refinance existing mortgages
- Use funds for construction
- Maximize acquisition opportunities
Investment Banking Services
Now is a great time for experienced business people to buy a business—and we can help make it happen. We regularly meet with sellers, buyers, brokers and attorneys to negotiate deal terms, secure funding and close the deal. Our team has the know-how and expertise to help our clients:
- Structure successful business acquisitions
- Meet timelines
- Work out opposing views between buyers and sellers